Digitize & Analyze Your Targets
- Unique entry method to capture data from targets
- Spot hits on imported image of long range targets
- Digitizes, analyzes and graphically maps targets
- Calculates group and shot error measurements
- Saves target data to disk files
- Exports tab-delimited data for use with spreadsheet programs
- Superimposes and analyzes several targets at a time
- Determines sight clicks needed to adjust sights
- Special Quadrant analysis to identify stringing direction
- Add a background image for spotting long range hits
Entering targets into your computer is as easy as placing your targets on the screen and clicking under each bullet hole. The Shooting Lab will plot the location of each hole and anlyze the target in inches or centimeters and minutes of angle (MOA). It will even calculate how many windage and elevation clicks are required to hit the bullseye! For further custom analysis or plotting you can simply drag the output to a spreadsheet.
Scaled Quadrant Analysis
Targets can also be plotted by impact quadrant to help identify potential stringing problems.
Export Data To Spreadsheet Files With A Click & Drag Of Ouput!
Target data can be moved from the Shooting Lab to a spreadsheet file so you can develop a custom analysis. The following Excel charts are just a few examples of what can be done. The only limitation is your imagination.
Copyright © 2019 Recreational Software,
Inc. All Rights Reserved
Telephone: (928) 634-8028
| Send E-Mail | Top of Page